Tuesday, July 12, 2005
Replies:
John: You're gay. It's not much of a diff goose. :D
Maryanne: Yeah, sure thing doll. Love you pails and buckets. - hugs
Cookie: AWW. YOU KNOW I DO TOO. (:
===: Hey. I'm flattered. Well, I didn't know I had regulars (nt that it a bad thing, lol).
Wells, the song's Back At One by Brian Mcknight. It's an old one really.
I'm trying to stay happy and hell it's nt easy. You take care too,
babe/hunk. :D :D
-*-
HOWDY WORLD/HELL.
Jaffe's just asked me to go fer Cali fitness.
MADNESS.
I'm considering the deal thou.
With all the gorgeous babes in sight.
:D
Mich darling' might be having a
chalet coming aug.
What a mth!
I'm so honoured to be her special guest.
You've no idea how lovely that gurrl is.
She's simply sugar.
Yes, I'm going fer Joyce's Party.
Hope it won't be rowdy though.
-grins.
Gyming tmr.
Benny Benassi's songs are the best to work out
with.
I love the beats.
And the adrenaline rush later.
One word.
AWESOME.
I've gotten myself hooked onto
WC3.
It's frozenthrone, DotA
and what have other funny names.
And of which, dearest JAJA has made pawning
my head a new hobby of his.
Rahhh !
But anws, back to the topic.
Yes, i'm hooked.
I used to think that game was just
another of those,
"pian xiao hai zi" craze.
Untill, me, the biggest baby, fell for it.
:D
But it's nice, or perhaps it just brings out
the MAN in me.
MWUAHAHAHA.
- giggles.
Right.
I'd better get myself to bed.
Before I start spewing stuffs of which I'm
suppose to take to my grave.
(:
And the most irritating part tday
was that photoshop had decided to take a lil
vacation off me just when I was about to complete
my next blog template.
HUMBAG.
-frowns.
Thus, it will take another couple of days.
- curses.
The theme will be "MANHUNT" though.
I sacrificed my egoestic pride of planting my
porcelain face for the much craved males from
MANHUNT.
omfgilovemattsomuchiwanttobringhimhome. :D :D :D
Yes, my mum think's i've gone back to
anorexia just because I skipped lunch.
Then again, seriously, eating disorders
aren't really treat-able.
Take care you.
Get well soon.
I'll be praying for you.
Misses loads.

groovy (:
it's always because of you ; 11:25 PM